7 Steps to Get Off Sugar and Carbohydrates – Kindle
Over half of Americans live with a chronic illness and forty percent suffer from obesity, primarily due to the overconsumption of sugar and refined carbohydrates. Seven Steps to Get Off Sugar and Carbohydrates provides a day-by-day plan to wean your body off these addictive products and regain your health. These changes in your eating habits will start your lifestyle journey to the abundant life Jesus wants you to experience, not a life filled with disease and poor health.
You will learn how to:
- eliminate brain fog, cure diseases, and lose weight
- choose foods that benefit versus foods that damage—the ones God gave us to eat, not the food industry
- find healthy food alternatives and plan your menu
- recognize the emotional reasons we overeat and the science behind food addiction and a candida infection (overgrowth of yeast in the gut)
- identify food triggers and use God’s Word to fight impulsive eating
- locate resources—educational videos and books, meal planning, support organizations, and recipes.
Jesus said in John 10:10, “The thief’s purpose is to steal, kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fullness” (TLB). Are you living life in its fullness? Is your health or weight impeding you from embracing a healthy, bountiful life? If you take these simple seven steps, you will regain the life God created you for. You will love the new you!