Susan Neal Bio
Susan Neal RN has a masters in health science and an MBA. She lives her life with a passion to help others improve their health. After suffering a health crisis, she became an author and health coach to provide others with the tools they needed to heal their bodies and reclaim their ideal weight.
Her award-winning #1 Amazon best-seller is 7 Steps to Get Off Sugar and Carbohydrates. The third book in her Healthy Living Series, Healthy Living Journal, won the Golden Scrolls award “2019 Best Inspirational Gift Book.” Her newest release Solving the Gluten Puzzle helps many determine if they have a gluten-related disorder and how to treat it.
She's been featured in many media outlets including The Bridges TV show, Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), Charisma magazine, and numerous podcasts and radio shows. Learn more about Susan at SusanUNeal.com.
- Top four root causes of overeating
- Seven steps to get off sugar and carbs
- How to effectively make positive lifestyle changes
- Simple ways to improve your diet
- Overcome an emotional relationship with food through healing
- How diet affects mood and emotions
- What is a candida infection of the gut, and how to find out if you have one
- Food addiction and breaking its bondage
- Four types of gluten-related disorders
- Setting up a gluten-free kitchen
- Navigating the gluten-free lifestyle
Click here to find additional book cover images.