Susan Neal Bio
Susan Neal RN, MBA, MHS, lives her life with a passion for helping others improve their health. She is an author, speaker, and Certified Health and Wellness Coach. Her award-winning best-seller is 7 Steps to Get Off Sugar and Carbohydrates. The third book in her Healthy Living Series, Healthy Living Journal, won the Golden Scrolls award “2019 Best Inspirational Gift Book.” Her newest release Solving the Gluten Puzzle helps many determine if they have a gluten-related disorder and how to treat it. She has been featured in many media outlets including The Bridges TV show, Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), Charisma magazine, and numerous podcasts and radio shows. Learn more about Susan at SusanUNeal.com.
- Top four root causes of overeating
- Seven steps to get off sugar and carbs
- How to effectively make positive lifestyle changes
- Simple ways to improve your diet
- Overcome an emotional relationship with food through healing
- How diet affects mood and emotions
- What is a candida infection of the gut, and how to find out if you have one
- Food addiction and breaking its bondage
- Four types of gluten-related disorders
- Setting up a gluten-free kitchen
- Navigating the gluten-free lifestyle
Click here to find additional book cover images.